Friday, June 26, 2015

[TRAILER] Rise of the Tomb Raider Trailer - New Trailer, Tomb Raider 2

As I mentioned in my review, I enjoyed the recent Tomb Raider prequel, and I've been looking forward to seeing where they take the franchise next. Square Enix have recently released a teaser trailer for the upcoming prequel-sequel, Rise of the Tomb Raider.





I know that it's just a teaser trailer, but I was hoping for some actual gameplay footage. At least we can assume that the cut scenes will look good, it'll take place at least partly in a cold environment, and there will still be climbing involved.

Personally, I didn't get much out of this trailer, but at least it reminded me that a new game is coming out, and I'll have to keep an eye out for a real trailer at some later point.

3 comments:

  1. A collection of new web games, hot games, best games and mobile games of the year. With a variety of genres such as strategy games, role-playing games, entertainment games and so on, the activities that occur most frequently meet the needs of the Player.
    cool math games run 3
    Flap Quest
    Apple Worm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. These games are free but will bring you many interesting things like games nitro racing games . I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.don t waste your time quotes. Or you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc chuông lạnh. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Or you can relax by playing free games without downloading or losing any fees. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons lục xu. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete